Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pardon My French

Why is it when you see the funniest thing, you never have your camera with you!? Here I am in Prague with Rebekah, taking pictures of everything, except the one thing that would make a great blog! Rebekah and I were in a taxi returning home after a visit with the Augustines Friday night. Rebekah was in the front seat helping the driver find our location (doing pretty well speaking Czech, I might add!). I was sitting in the back seat, looking at all the night sights, when my eye caught a sticker on the back seat window. There is a figure of a person with a cloud of air coming from his derriere inside a circle with a line through it: NO FARTING! We all three had a good laugh at it, with the driver agreeing it was funny, but a good suggestion to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home