Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving News!


Besides getting biscuits for Thanksgiving, Elizabeth received an engagement proposal and ring from Jonathan. We are very happy to welcome Jonathan into our family! And we know his family will love her and take her in, as they have done with her already and with us. No date has been set, but it will probably be sometime in the summer or fall of 2008 after Elizabeth graduates from Florida School of the Arts (FloArts). Don't they look perfect together?

3 Comments:

At Dec 2, 2006, 6:25:00 AM , Blogger Robin said...

The Young and Beautiful, looks just like pics of Tony and me, well me.

 
At Dec 2, 2006, 5:09:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh wow! Congratulations to Elizabeth! And I remember Elizabeth sitting in my lap - wasn't that just yesterday? I must be getting old! I can't believe you are going to be the parents of 3 married daughters!!!! Oh my!!!

 
At Dec 3, 2006, 4:27:00 PM , Blogger Jim and Krista said...

Awesome picture! I just started our own blog site for my family - you've really inspired me, Gale! Check it out: http://jimandkrista.blogspot.com/

See you Monday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home