Monday, November 13, 2006

Bitter Sweet Day



Poor Jeff! This has not been his season. He was in stop and go traffic Saturday and had a fender bender at 5 mph! It didn't damage the other car at all, but because the other car had a wheel attached to the back, it caught Jeff's hood and buckled it up. The sweet part of the day was he did find an acoustic guitar he could love (he had been looking for two straight days and had been in every music store in Atlanta!). It hasn't come home yet; they are adding a pick-up system (don't ask me!). He will introduce his new love to me Tuesday. :) By the way, Jessica, I know how you like to mimic your dad with identical car "bumps" on your identical cars, but this is one you definitely should not emulate!

3 Comments:

At Nov 13, 2006, 3:42:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah and Petr said...

Poor lil Rav...I hope your insurance covers "face-lifts"!

 
At Nov 13, 2006, 6:48:00 PM , Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

I can't beleive that happened and you didn't tell me !!!! I am not talking to you ever again!!!! That is it!!! :)

 
At Nov 13, 2006, 11:42:00 PM , Blogger Gale said...

I couldn't tell you, I wanted to post this picture! :) Plus I really didn't remember it when we were there yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home