Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving




My side of the family is pretty untraditional when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner. Mom and I decided to make quesadillas--easy and good! Both Jessica and Elizabeth said, "No biscuits!" and "Biscuits don't go with quesadillas." So we had a second meal of great northern beans and biscuits. I'm sure Opa enjoyed that meal more than the quesadillas. The main thing was we were together and enjoyed our day without spending all our time in the kitchen.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Nov 26, 2006, 1:30:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah and Petr said...

Aw, what a great Thanksgiving family picture!! Oma's biscuits really are the best - I'd have been chiming in with the sisters.;) I love you all. See you in one week from today!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home