Friday, July 31, 2009

Going to the Chapel, and We're Gonna Get Married . . .

Last summer, on July 31, the event of the season was the wedding of Elizabeth and Jonathan.  Almost exactly one year later, on July 18, Elizabeth's best friend, Sarah, got married to Scott.  So, to Virginia we went to participate in the festivities.  We couldn't miss the wedding of my best friend's daughter, who is my daughter's best friend.

The very elegant Sarah King.

Mr. and Mrs. Scott King's first dance.  Scott played football at 
Virginia Tech and Sarah is a dance major at Radford.  

The happy family: Katie, Beth, Karl, Sarah, Annalee.

Best Friends:  Beth and Gale
&
Elizabeth and Sarah


My beautiful girls, Elizabeth, Jessica, Anna.


Bridesmaids: Annalee, Katie (MOH), Elizabeth, Shannon.

1 Comments:

At Aug 1, 2009, 4:35:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah and Petr said...

Aw, my "cousin" is so beautiful! And, of course, so are my Momma and sisters! I wish I could have been there too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home