Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Granny in a Box

Okay, so I'm not called "granny." I'm way too young to be called "granny." But the title sounds good! :) It seems my grand daughter thinks I live in the computer. Yep, isn't she going to be surprised when she sees me in person again and sees that I'm not flat! Rebekah says whenever she wants to talk to Gigi, she goes to the computer and calls my name. As if she is saying, "Open the laptop, mommy, and let Gigi out." One time when we were skyping, she actually went to the back side of the computer looking for the rest of me! Two or three visits a year just isn't enough! I'm so excited that Magdalena, Rebekah and Petr will be living here in the states in just two months!

1 Comments:

At Aug 29, 2007, 2:37:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah and Petr said...

I don't think it'll take long for her to figure out you're still Gigi in when you're in person. It only took her a few days in May to get used to it...now that she's "grown up" maybe it'll only take a day or two! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home