Saturday, August 11, 2007

Out With the Old







Wow! You can get good help these days! We got a whole family of helpers! Thanks to all the Teagues! Darlene even vacuumed the walls and ceilings even though the dust isn't good for her asthma--thus the mask. We put Danielle and Joshua to work doing all kinds of things they had never done before and hope to never do again! :) We even had Alan down on the floor painting the kick board--along with painting walls and staining a deck. You might think I didn't do any work myself since I took all these pictures. But that would not be correct. We all worked (Elizabeth and Jeff included) until about 9:00 when we ordered pizza at the new house. Jeff and I were back on Sunday after church and didn't leave until 11:30 pm! I whined and cried all night long, I was so exhausted! For you church folks--I did move my "complaint fast" bracelet to the other arm. :(



2 Comments:

At Aug 12, 2007, 1:21:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah and Petr said...

Guess it takes a lot of cleaning to make up for never spring cleaning... I can't believe your realtor didn't help - ha ha ;-)

 
At Aug 13, 2007, 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

I know what's up with that REALTOR! Maybe you should get a better one! I know a good one I will give you her number... oh wait I am your REALTOR! How dare you say such mean things about the worlds best REALTOR! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home